8/23/12

30 day challenge day 06

Day 6: A song that makes you cry

Depending what mood i'm in any song can make me cry. If my husband has pissed me off even some heavy metal song can come on and make me cry or some feel good pop song even. The one song that gets to me most would have to be God Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts which happens to be my wedding song. It sounds lame but it makes me cry happy tears. I don't tend to get very sappy but i feel the need here. The song makes me cry because the lyrics are very true. Before i met my husband i was so lost. I was dating all the wrong guys, i was putting too much focus about trying to make sure i still acted my age and wasn't a good enough parent to my daughter. I had no real goal in life. Everything changed when Me and him got married. My focus is on my family. I wouldn't change my family for the world. I am not very religious but i do truly feel BLESSED to have him and the rest of my family.
One other song that gets to me is I'm already there by Lonestar. There is a version called message from home with people talking about there spouses in the military. I am not from a military family but i can only imagine how hard it is to be in there situation. I am huge supporter of our troops. 

(your not human if this doesn't put a tear in your eye)


well stay tuned for another one of my lovely posts tomorrow: Day 07: Your crush

1 comment:

  1. Songs are so powerful! Music touches me and songs can make me cry or cheer with happiness. Words and music are a powerful combination! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete