8/21/12

30 day challenge day 04

Day 3: About your family

Well i have the opposite problem today, i could go on forever talking about my family. We are such a unique ,non traditional family. For starters my extended family is huge. My grandma on my dad's side of the family had 16 kids. I have close to 100 first cousins and about 25 second cousins. My moms side is smaller,just 3 aunts and about 10 cousins. I have no desire what-so-ever to take after my grandma. I am stopping at 3....ok maybe 4....5 max :-P  My husband would run for the hills if he knew i wanted that many kids. Every time i bring up the subject of having another child he say's i need to wait at least 5 years before he even considers it. I tell him back: "i'll have one in 2 years, just not with you i guess". He of course knows i'm joking.
             I am one of 4 kids. I have two brothers and one sister. I am in the middle. My parents were young when they had my brother but managed to last 25 years and just recently divorced. I have faith for Me and My husband though despite all that.  Now i have a step mother, no step siblings..yet*sigh* . About the same time i was pregnant their was talk of the two of them having a baby. How weird it would've been to have my child be born the same age , if not older, than his uncle/aunt. 
           So far in my household it's me, my husband, and two kids. I say so far because i WILL have a 3rd...just gotta work my charm. My first born is Savannah. I had her young and things just didn't work between me and her dad. She is 6 years old now and going into 1st grade(time flies). My son is Brayden. He is about to turn 1 in september(stay tuned for birthday parties pics..going DIY this year on food and decorations). My husband Davis is from Tennessee originally but moved here where we met. His family all still lives back in Tennessee so its hard for him and eventually he hopes for us to move there. I almost forgot two of our other members...   


(that's Lilly and Bud)


Well again i could go on but i think i'll stop right there and let you all get back to your families. I'll leave you with a few quotes from quotegarden.com:

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.  ~Author Unknown

Having a place to go - is a home.  Having someone to love - is a family.  Having both - is a blessing.  ~Donna Hedges



tomorrow's challenge:Day 5: A photo of something you really hate

No comments:

Post a Comment