8/18/12

30 day challenge about you!

Since this blog is pretty new and most of you don't know me i figured i would do a 30 day challenge.
I would love it if everyone joined in and did the challenge as well, just follow along in the comment section.

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

                               This was just taken yesterday of me and my husband jet skiing.

1-  I had my first child very young at age 18 and although times have been tough i have no regrets.
2- I live on Cape Cod( for those of you not familiar....that's it right there) but i hate the ocean!
3- My biggest fear is fire. When i was little a hotel i stayed at caught on fire and ever since I've been afraid.
4- My biggest celebrity crush is Jason Aldean. He is an amazing country singer!
5- Alot of people don't know this but i met my husband on an online dating website(okcupid.com) to be exact. My friend joined and met some cute guys from the south and i always wanted a boy from the south(they are very different than most northern boys) and i got lucky and met my amazing husband :)
6- I have the Worst patience!!  I also have bad anxiety...very bad mix.
7- I am a hypochondriac. I use WebMd wayyy too much every time i have the littlest pain and convince myself i have cancer,pneumonia etc..
8- I typically find things funny that are more cheesy or sarcastic. I usually find myself the only one laughing sometimes.
9- My cholesterol is probably through  the roof since i put butter and salt on almost everything!! I also eat Ramen Noodles like they are going out of business which are loaded with sodium.
10- I love making things. I am on Pinterest and am obsessed with it!! I hope to open up a shop someday with homemade creations
11- When i was little i wanted so badly to be a singer(i somehow lost the ability to sing well as i got older) however i have the worst stage fright and hate being in large crowds of people. My anxiety kicks in big time.
12- I work in the hospitality industry at a worldwide popular chain(not gonna name names,however if i happen to promote a certain chain you'll know why), anyways i love everything about traveling and exploring other cultures and customs. I haven't done much lately since it gets tough once you have kids.
13- I am a very picky eater. Another thing people find weird is that since i'm from the Cape they assume i should Love seafood which is not true at all. I hate the texture and smell. I also don't eat too much meat. I could go on all day about the stuff i don't eat.
14- I HATE BUGS. Not just the usual spiders but all bugs....Bees and ticks rank pretty high on the list. My poor husband gets woken up if he falls asleep first and i find a bug on the ceiling ...i wake his butt up to kill it.
15- I love being a Mommy and wife but it just doesn't come as naturally to me as others. I use to tell people i never wanted kids and never would be a SAHM. I am not a cook, i am so not a fan of cleaning and i work a full time job rather than stay home. Its just my nature. I certainly try and love getting tips from other moms so please feel free to share.

Thats my 15...it was pretty tough.I hate bringing up negative things but its who i am. No one is prefect and its our imperfections that make us who we are. Hope ya'll  don't think i'm too crazy ;)

come back tomorrow for Day 02: The meaning behind your name

No comments:

Post a Comment