8/19/12

30 day challenge day 02

Day 02: The meaning behind your name

I don't know too much about Why my parents decided on Amanda as my name. I believe they just chose it since they liked it(can't understand why, i hate my name). I'm not sure if the song came out first or i was born first but my dad was a Boston fan and they have a song called Amanda so that might be where the idea came from. Speaking of that song, every time my dad had a chance to embarrass  me he would play that song and make me dance with him so i thought it would be fitting to have it as our father daughter dance at my wedding.The origin of the name Amanda is Latin and it means worthy of love. I hate my name but i think the meaning of the word is pretty cool. I never took into consideration meanings behind the names when i had both my kids. My daughter Savannah's name means open plain.and my son Brayden's means broad meadow.

http://www.babycenter.com


tomorrow's challenge: Day 03: About your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment