3/6/12

Bzzagent.com




I got the pleasure of trying out dr oetker ristorante pizza through this site. Here is what i think of the product..
           Based on the image on the box i wouldn't normally buy this pizza. It just does not look appetizing to me.  I am glad i got to try this for free and give it a chance. The pizza tasted amazing. In all honesty one of the best pizzas I've had. I tried the pepperoni by the way. The ratio of sauce to cheese was perfect. The crust was thin and crispy. The pizza reminded me of the Celeste pizzas but better. The best part was it feels so much healthier. I didn't feel like i was eating a greasy calorie filled pizza. It actually is healthier than a lot of other pizzas of its kind.
        The only thing i didn't like Was the price of the pizza. My local grocery store sells it for 4.99. In comparison its really not too bad.



Digornio pizza:
Dr. Oetker ristorante pepperoni pizza:





No comments:

Post a Comment